The COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent social isolation measures implemented by governments have shaken up our way of living, and customer service is no exception. Businesses the world over have been compelled to step up and support customers who have been facing the same (if not more) consuming needs. This compounded with economic insecurity, health anxiety, and a host of other issues such as changed travel plans and late packages have exponentially intensified the way businesses handle customer service on the phone.
Whilst businesses and customer service teams have tried their best to adapt their services to meet the changing customer needs, a lot remains to be done. According to a study conducted by the Harvard Review in 2020, there was a dramatic increase in frustrations and anxiety in customer service calls in the US. This is against the backdrop of increasing demand for online shopping contrasted by massive layoffs of customer support reps by both small and multinational corporations. And that’s where outsourced phone support reps come in.
In this article, we’ll break down everything you need to know about hiring and setting up an effective remote support team. At the end of it all, you should be able to have an answer on how to outsource telephone customer support and orders.
What Is Remote Customer Support?
Also known as outsourced customer service, remote customer support entails utilizing a third-party virtual phone support provider and making use of their agents to handle non-verbal communication and inbound and outbound calls with customers. Typically, these third party call center services providers are part of the in-house call center, although some companies outsource 100% of their customer support services.
There are different types of telephone answering services that businesses can take advantage of including:
- After-hours answering service. As the name suggests, the after-hours telephone answering service is a customer support service that operates beyond your usual business hours. This type of service is particularly important for businesses with dedicated customer support teams, as it allows customers to reach a real person when they call beyond normal business hours.
- 24/7 answering service. Studies conducted by both Harvard Business Review and Google have shown that customers prefer talking to a live person when looking to solve their problems. With the 24/7 outsourced answering service, you can always have an outsourced receptionist waiting around the clock to attend to your customer’s needs.
- Bilingual answering service. Bilingual call center outsourcing solutions assist callers in their preferred or native language. When manned by human teams, an outsourced bilingual customer support team leverages the multilingual and communication skills offered by professional receptionists, which is particularly important for businesses with a global reach.
- Small business answering service. Business startups are constantly struggling with financial constraints. For this reason, entrepreneurs running such businesses are compelled to juggle several tasks to save on costs. Phone answering service for small business services, however, allows you to concentrate on your business and save on costs while at it.
The Benefits of Setting Up Dedicated Remote Phone Customer Support Teams
As an entrepreneur looking to set up an on demand call center, here are some primary benefits that you should take note of:
Traditional hiring methods can cost a significant amount of time and resources, as well as limit your search for qualified customer support staff. By hiring a remote live answering service agent, you not only get to overcome the cost constraints but also increase your chances of finding a candidate worth the salary you’re offering.
Accelerates the Hiring Process
Hiring and onboarding using the typical process is a tedious and time-intensive affair. As a business owner or hiring manager, you need to spend hours reading resumes, arranging for interviews, and communicating with potential hires. Hiring an online 24 hour answering services provider, on the other hand, is faster, plus you get to interact with a larger pool of potential candidates.
High Employee Retention Rate
Qualified customer support professionals are constantly looking for better and lucrative job opportunities elsewhere. As an employer, this could directly impact your company’s attrition level, ultimately leading to downtimes. By having a virtual assistant to answer phones, however, you can reduce your company’s employee turnover rate.
In today’s competitive business environment, customers are increasingly demanding prompt responses and immediate resolutions. And unless you have a customer support team working day and night, you find difficulties in solving their issues. But if you have a nearshore call center cutting, you can enjoy round-the-clock customer support.
Why You Should Consider Hiring Ukrainian Phone Support Agents?
When it comes to choosing the best phone chat services outsourcing destination, you need to consider several factors including, the price rates, the labor laws of the country, the competence of specialists, the culture of the people, and experience in this niche. Over the past few years, the Ukrainian market has seen a boom in outsourcing services. It shouldn’t come as a surprise that the country was voted as the best Outsourcing Destination of the Year in 2017 by the Global Sourcing Association.
That aside, there are many other reasons why Ukraine is considered the leading destination in providing outsourcing call center services. They include:
- High education level. According to statistics published by UNESCO in 2021, Ukraine is the most educated country in Eastern Europe, with a literacy rate of 99.7. Moreover, there are over 300 outsourced contact centers in the country, allowing you to access a huge pool of educated customer support professionals.
- Affordable prices. Salaries in Ukraine are relatively lower compared to other countries in Europe like France and the UK. as such, you get professional support services at a reduced price, all without compromising on quality.
- Convenient geographical location. Ukraine is strategically located in Europe, and it cuts across multiple time zones. As a company with a global reach, hiring a virtual call center agent in the country means that you’ll always have someone manning your call center.
- Multi-lingual populace. A huge number of Ukrainian citizens speak English, as well as other foreign languages including French, Spanish, German, and others). This means they can serve customers from different countries in their respective native languages without a problem.
How Our Company Can Help With Remote Live Answering Services?
Whilst there’s a huge number of offering live chat support services in Ukraine, not all are born equal. For this reason, it is important to choose a reliable help desk answering service partner to ensure you get the best value for your money.
We are an outsourcing contact center located in Ukraine. We work with small and multinational companies from all over the world by providing professional customer support services to them.
Thanks to our deep-rooted connections and networks with customer support professionals, our HR department can choose qualified and experienced agents to handle all your projects professionally.
Here at Omnichannel-Support, we offer a wide range of services to meet all your call center and customer support needs. Better yet, all our services are customizable to accommodate businesses of all sizes, as well as their budgets. Some of our services include:
- Inbound and outbound calls. Our team of professionals will handle and monitor all your inbound calls, as well as make outgoing calls to shoppers. While at it, we all help businesses conduct surveys and collect market research to improve their business processes.
- Cross-selling and upselling. If you’ve just launched a higher-end product or service or simply want to encourage customers to purchase related or complementary items, our dedicated customer support professionals are trained on how to tug the strings that get the dotted lines.
- Telemarketing. Looking to place your products or services in front of the customer’s eyeballs? Our outsourced customer support teams will help you market your goods or services to potential customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Feedback calls. Customer feedback is important in identifying operational bottlenecks and making the necessary internal adjustments. Our outsourced customer support teams will contact your customers seeking their feedback to help you understand where you can improve.
- Live chat support services. For the customers that need on-the-fly solutions, our customer support teams can also provide outsourced 24/7 live chat support services across different industries
There are many reasons why you should consider Omnichannel-Support as your go-to call center provider:
- Our professionals boast years of experience in customer support across different industries
- A huge number of permanently employed customer support staff
- 24/7 support
- Reliable equipment and advanced technology
- In-house multilingual speakers who are constantly working to improve their communication skills
How We Work
- Book an appointment with us
- Together, we will try to identify your customer support needs and goals
- We conduct an in-depth historical analysis of your existing customer support strategy to identify weaknesses
- After reviewing your existing strategy, we will go ahead and determine the initial scope
- We will then roll out a revamped customer service strategy