Today, more and more businesses are beginning to realize the importance of providing good customer service. According to a 2020 study conducted by Bain & Company, an estimated 52% of customers indicated that they’ve made additional purchases as a result of a positive customer service experience. The same report indicates that companies that offer excellent customer experience can grow their revenues by up to 8% compared to those that don’t.
Whilst live chat seems to be winning as the most preferred customer support medium for many businesses, other mediums like email also continue to remain relevant. And talking about emails, most companies still fail to pass accurate information via email or reply to customer queries very late. By outsourcing email support, however, you can streamline your customer support processes, increase customer retention, grow your revenues, and increase the value of your brand.
In this article, we are going to look at the benefits of outsourced email support services, what the services entail, and why you should consider hiring a Ukrainian chat and email customer support agent.
What Is an Outsourced Email Answering Service?
As the name suggests, outsourced email management services entail contracting a team of agents working outside your company to handle all your email correspondences. Thanks to virtual assistant email support, you are able to eliminate the hassle that comes with juggling between the core and non-core business functions. And clearly, email support is not a core business function, unless of course, you are providing it as a service.
This brings us to the question “When should your business consider outsourcing email answering services?”.
Below we have prepared a list of subtle hints that could signal its time to outsource your email answering.
You Can’t Cope with the Demand
Sometimes you may find your business under pressure trying to fulfill and get stacked up orders out of the door. Add a sales promotion into the equation, and fulfilling all those orders can become a major challenge. As such, the first question you need to ask yourself if you have a busy period ahead is whether your business is properly staffed to cope with the demand. If you don’t have the time and resources to hire in-house experts, email outsourcing companies should fix this.
Your Employees Are Doubling in Roles
It’s not uncommon for employees working for small businesses and startups to handle more than one role to keep the ball rolling. However, studies have shown that an overworked workforce can affect the overall productivity of an organization and increase the chances of making mistakes. While customer dissatisfaction is caused by many factors, one of the most common ones is bad customer service, and it can emerge when your support team is overtaxed. Outsourcing an email support team during these struggling times can give your other team members the bandwidth to focus on the core business activities.
Your Budget Is Getting Tighter
Hiring and maintaining an in-house customer support team can be expensive. This could prove detrimental to your operations, especially if you’re a startup working on a tightrope budget. By working with remote email support experts, you can cut down operational expenses and increase your profits.
You’re Having Trouble Finding the Right Talent
Assuming your company has been looking for a top email answering strategist to optimize your email campaigns unsuccessfully. With the help of a remote email chat support representative or agency, you can easily fill the position and avoid any downtimes.
Advantages Building a Remote Team of Email Customer Support Reps
There are many benefits of remote answering service email teams including:
- Save time and money. Unlike the traditional hiring methods that consume loads of time and money, outsourcing is faster. You can coordinate with a larger pool of potential candidates in real-time, allowing you to find a good hire within just a few days or weeks.
- Reduce employee turnover rate. Several factors like commute time come into play in determining whether an employee accepts or declines a job offer. Outsourced email support services allow team members to work remotely, ultimately reducing stress and improving their productivity.
- Offer flexibility. When you outsource email support, you can easily scale up or downgrade the number of support staff depending on your business needs. Whether you’re looking for part-time virtual remote email chat support or 24/7 email chat support, you can hire and fire as you wish. Put simply, you pay for what you get.
- Bigger talent pool. Talent acquisition is no longer limited by geographical boundaries. Today, outsourcing allows you to hire the most competitive and talented email support specialists worldwide if the skillset you are looking for is unavailable within your area.
Types of Queries Our Remote Email Support Team Can Handle
Omnichannel Support is one of the leading email answering and support outsourcing companies in Ukraine. Our team of email answering professionals will help in the following areas:
- Product Education
- Client Onboarding
- Client Retention
- General email support and technical support for software
- Quality monitoring of email response to ensure high quality, consistent, customer experiences.
- Tracking of customer queries and reporting analytics
Industries That We Serve by Providing Email Customer Support
Over the past few years, Omnichannel Support has been providing email customer support services to several clients across different industries including:
- Information Technology
- Public Sector
- Retail & eCommerce
- Real Estate
Values That We Offer to Our Clients
- Our core business is to enrich the customer experience of your business while ensuring quick, and cost-effective solutions.
- Our agents understand the complex dynamics of eCRM and email support, and have the skills and expertise to control scale with complexity in the email support sphere.
- Thanks to our high degree of process control, we’re able to offer the best email customer support services to our customers.
- We conduct an in-depth orientation to our email and social media customer support professionals about your products and services to ensure they offer the very best help.
- Flexible pricing models.
- We provide a reliable, 24/7 email support service.
When you outsource email and chat support with Omnichannel Support, you take a firm step toward improving client contentment. This, in turn, leads to:
- Better client retention
- Increased customer loyalty
- More referrals
- Easier upselling and cross-selling
How We Attract and Recruit Experienced Email Support Agents
At Omnichannel Support, our recruitment follows a simple five-step process. It is very stringent and doesn’t allow loopholes for slack during the entire process of choosing the right email support professionals.
Our omnichannel customer support recruitment process entails:
- Identifying your needs. We partner with you to establish your customer support needs, as well as the skills required to fill the positions.
- Selection of email answering agents. The next step entails selecting the right candidates from our large pool of email answering professionals. While at it, we also send you the resumes of the chosen candidates for your consideration.
- Screening. After you have chosen the most fitting candidates, we will make arrangements on conducting interviews via video conferencing or Skype. Upon request, we can also help you verify the candidate’s attrition risk, references, and salary fit.
- Contract signing. By now, you have completed the screening process and have your candidate right. We will sit down to discuss your customer support staff workflow, determine a start date, and sign the service agreement.
- Induction. The final step is the induction of the remote team members. Here, they’re given information on the following:
- Joining formalities
- Pre-process training
- Process training
- And so much more